Sunday, May 4, 2008

Commencement means beginning and blah blah blah

It's May. For some, it's the end of college. And hello to the real world? The thing is, my graduation won't really hold that same weight because I've been out in the so called real world since...December? This whole one graduation ceremony for May, August and December grads really sucks. I don't really know how to feel about attending commencement exercises, other than having to go, since eh, my parents would probably kick my ass if I didn't. (Funny since the Mexico trip at the end of the month was almost scheduled to begin riiiiight at the beginning of my graduation. Frankly, I'm more excited for some sun, beach, and cocteles!)

Anyway, as many others are throwing away their books and forever renouncing any intellectual work, I finally got myself to go to the public library and take out some books to read-- on the train during my commute and even during my free time! Crazy, right?

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, so be sure to have some Coronas, tequilas, margaritas, and/or tacos. Hasta luego!

No comments: