Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This and that

I miss my mom. I sound like a complete baby because she is coming back soon, but dammit, I'll admit it. I miss my family in the Philippines. It sucks being so far away from family. It just does.

I miss my single room.

I miss my old AIM screenname. I've had it for 7 years and it was awesome. My new one is not so awesome. (Ask for it if you don't have it.)

I went shopping for some dorm necessities on Monday and I bought new dryer sheets. They're Downy's Lavender and Vanilla sheets and they smell FANTASTIC. I love the smell of lavender (I have lavender scented cream, candles, room spray...). I first got into it because lavender supposedly has calming and sleep-promoting qualities. But with the vanilla, it smells like cake frosting. If I could have sniffed all my laundry yesterday without looking like a freak, I would have done it.

I honestly believe I've lost weight since moving to the Manhattan campus. No fridge for a week, dining hall only open from 8am to 8 pm, working and school all day... I have some catching up to do.

Now I want a damn cupcake.

I want to do some travelling. To experience something new and learn things. You know?

I still want a cupcake.

Toodles.


Aloha 'oe, farewell to thee... until we meet again.

No comments: