Thursday, March 8, 2007

v for vagina

'Monologues' Spurs Dialogue on Taste and Speech

Are we as a society that sensitive to sexuality that the mere mention of a body part, that more than 50% of a population has, has become vulgar? Are we that prudish? It's just a word! Now I don't know what little kids use to refer to private parts because I didn't grow up speaking English, but if I had kids, I'd rather have them refer to the vagina by its proper term-- VAGINA. What are they supposed to call it, a flower? I hate cutesy names for otherwise normal things. Blech. Call it what it is.

It's just a word, and moreover, it's just a vagina. All women have one (or should, right?). What's the big freaking deal? Like when a girl is wearing a skirt and some pervert tries to look in between her legs like he's gonna find hidden treasure. I'm sure they all look about the same, buddy. People are making something so ordinary to be something so more than it is. It's just a word. It's just a vagina.

Vagina vagina vagina. Vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina. Vagina.

No comments: