Thursday, October 16, 2008

I don't need airquotes to say You Are An ASSHOLE, John McCain

I chose to watch the season finale of Project Runway last night instead of the first hour of the presidential debate. And I don't regret that choice because hearing McCain speak and hearing him debate with Obama makes me sick. But I did tune in to the debate after Project Runway, just in time to hear both candidates' views on late-term abortion and women's health. This time, hearing McCain's views didn't make me sick. They made me utterly disgusted. Insulted. LIVID.



Are you kidding me, McCain? Are you seriously telling me that a woman's health is irrelevant in the abortion debate? Women's "health" is not an excuse to get an abortion, it's a serious consideration. It's a shame you don't have a vagina or try to understand our side of the argument, McCain. It's a shame you don't have a functional brain anymore either. I get it, you're more concerned about a potential person than about an already living woman, that to you, we are born to be mothers and are nothing more than walking vaginas who will clean your house and make you dinner, but there is no need for that mocking tone. Unfuckingnecessary.

McCain never had my vote, but now he has none of my respect either. And anyone who still thinks this douchebag is fit to be president is a joke in my book.

Vote for the intelligent, dignified and diplomatic candidate. Vote for the man who will represent America respectfully and who will gain the respect of the rest of the world.

Obama/Biden '08.

No comments: