Saturday, September 6, 2008

If starving models and Posh can do it, well so can I

It's September! I survived one month without shopping (to make up for that one stray weekend, I stretched it out to the first week of September, so ha). And so I think it's only fitting that I reward myself with shopping!



Platform pumps are tempting me right now and while the pairs I've seen in the past seemed skanky to me, I'm willing to let go of that judgment and consider getting a pair. I will not be intimidated by the height. And I hope I don't fall flat on my face while walking in them. (One of my biggest fears, I swear.) I figure it's something you get better at with practice.

Also on the shopping list is a pair of sneakers. Or two. One running and one for, well, not running, duh. My old Converse is hole-y. I don't think I have motivation to actually run though. Maybe I'd do it if I had a treadmill, but I don't know if I have the motivation to actually buy a treadmill. I mean, for the price of a treadmill I could buy shoes. Walking in heels is a workout too.

No comments: