Saturday, August 16, 2008

asdfgh!@#$ or.. i don't know what i'm doing with my life

I'm sure it's normal for someone right out of college to not be so sure what the hell is going on with her life. To not have a plan to follow or not know what the next step is. Right??

But see, I'm the type of person who likes having a plan, who neeeeeds to know what to expect, what's next on the to-do list, especially when it's my own frickin life. (Yes, maybe I do have a control problem, but is it so wrong to like being in control? No.)

The fact that the next 5 years are filled with question marks scare the shit out of me. To grad school or not to grad school? To do more freelance work or not? If yes, then how? and where? and when or how the hell will I get health insurance? Will I ever afford my own apartment? What the hell am I doing???

aaaAhhhh!!!!

I hope the fall brings me back to my more overachieving self. The one who spends more hours hard at work than staring at the TV. But for now, I will spend the day watching the Olympics (goooo Michael Phelps!) and hope the laundry gets done somehow. And maybe make a to-do list.

No comments: