Tuesday, July 1, 2008

seeing my name never felt so good

The website's main panels this week link to a story and a slideshow package bonanza by moi. It's like the equivalent of getting the front page or cover story. I love it! Aaand my first big piece for the site is up. Yay! I guess this is like when a little kid is in school and she brings home an big, red A+ on a test or project (but actually, I never beamed over my grades in school. I'm Asian. Getting an A+ is expected to be like breathing). Except instead, it's tiny italicized gray font. But it's my name and my words, so yay! I prefer to keep this blog separate from my work, so if you want to read, just ask, or you know, do some investigating.

And uh duh, happy July! I don't know where the first half of 2008 went, because when I got to work this morning, it took at least 15 minutes for me to look at the calendar and think "Holy shit, it's July!!"

No comments: